This grated root vegetable salad makes these humble veggies shine. Include your choice of golden beets, turnip, jicama, carrots, and daikon radish. A rich, tangy tahini dressing adds a big yum factor. You'll want a food processor to make this doable.
- 1 ½ tablespoons tahini (sesame paste)
- 2 to 3 tablespoons lemon juice, to taste
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 2 tablespoons vegan mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill or ¼ teaspoon dried
- 4 cups grated raw vegetables (use a combination of trimmed and peeled
carrots, turnip, jicama, golden beets, and daikon radish - choose 2 or 3)
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and stir together.
Place the grated vegetables and dressing in a serving bowl. Toss until completely combined. Season with salt and pepper and toss again. Serve at once.
- Explore more of VegKitchen’s super savory salads.