These fruity popsicles are a delicious mix of kiwi, apple, and fresh mint—a perfect recipe to make ahead for hot summer days!
Kiwi and Apple Popsicles
These fruity popsicles are a delicious mix of kiwi, apple, and fresh mint—a perfect recipe to make ahead for hot summer days!Print Pin Rate Email
Servings: 6 -8
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup water
- 12 mint leaves crushed
- 1 cups raw apple juice
- 3 large ripe kiwis peeled
- Put the water with the mint and maple syrup in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Remove mint syrup from heat and let stand for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the apple juice and kiwi fruit in a blender. Grind to obtain a smooth puree.
- When the brewing time is over, add ¾ cup mint syrup and stir well.
- Place the mixture in popsicle molds and freeze for at least 6 hours.
Calories: 84kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 6mg | Potassium: 225mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 125IU | Vitamin C: 43mg | Calcium: 39mg | Iron: 1mg
Vegan-ize any recipe!Grab our free vegan cheat sheet, packed with my favorite easy substitutions to make any recipe vegan.