These fruity popsicles are a delicious mix of kiwi, apple, and fresh mint—a perfect recipe to make ahead for hot summer days!
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup water
- 12 mint leaves crushed
- 1 cups raw apple juice
- 3 large ripe kiwis peeled
- Put the water with the mint and maple syrup in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Remove mint syrup from heat and let stand for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the apple juice and kiwi fruit in a blender. Grind to obtain a smooth puree.
- When the brewing time is over, add ¾ cup mint syrup and stir well.
- Place the mixture in popsicle molds and freeze for at least 6 hours.