You will find an exotic blend of flavors in this iconic dish of Indian cuisine. Coral lentils make a gourmet and unctuous dish with a variety of colorful vegetables and spices, softened by coconut milk.
Served with rice, this is a complete, balanced, and tasty dish.
You will find an exotic blend of flavors in this iconic dish of Indian cuisine. Coral lentils make a gourmet and unctuous dish with a variety of colorful vegetables and spices, softened by coconut milk.Print Pin Rate Email
- 1 cup Coral lentils
- 1 onion
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 1 can diced tomato
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon curry
- 1 teaspoon "Indian" spice mix
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- A little olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Finely chop the onion. Peel the sweet potato and cut into cubes. Cook the chopped onion and garlic cloves in oil for about 5 minutes.
- Add sweet potato and cauliflower florets. Cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add the lentils, tomato, coconut milk, and the spices. Cook 30 minutes. At the end of cooking, add the salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately with rice.
Calories: 955kcal | Carbohydrates: 106g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 49g | Saturated Fat: 43g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 410mg | Potassium: 2402mg | Fiber: 40g | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 16705IU | Vitamin C: 61mg | Calcium: 220mg | Iron: 13mg
Vegan-ize any recipe!Grab our free vegan cheat sheet, packed with my favorite easy substitutions to make any recipe vegan.
Leave a Reply