You will find an exotic blend of flavors in this iconic dish of Indian cuisine. Coral lentils make a gourmet and unctuous dish with a variety of colorful vegetables and spices, softened by coconut milk.
Served with rice, this is a complete, balanced, and tasty dish.
- 1 cup Coral lentils
- 1 onion
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 1 can diced tomato
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon curry
- 1 teaspoon "Indian" spice mix
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- A little olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Finely chop the onion. Peel the sweet potato and cut into cubes. Cook the chopped onion and garlic cloves in oil for about 5 minutes.
- Add sweet potato and cauliflower florets. Cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add the lentils, tomato, coconut milk, and the spices. Cook 30 minutes. At the end of cooking, add the salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately with rice.