There are only advantages to preparing no-bake cookies. These cookies are ready in minutes and you’re also guaranteed to end up with a perfect batch of cookies—not too cooked or too soft. You will enjoy them even more this summer when you can prepare them without turning on your oven during hot weather.
- ¾ creamy almond butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cups unsweetened coconut flakes
- ¼ cup cacao
- Prepare baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, add almond butter, vanilla extract, maple syrup, coconut flakes, and cacao. Combine until the mixture is smooth.
- Place a small ball of the mixture on the plate and press the ball slightly so as to form a circle.
- Place the baking sheet in the freezer for about 30 minutes.