Here is a recipe that will replace Parmesan cheese. Fast and very easy to make, this vegan parmesan does not contain any products of animal origin.
The taste is, of course, different from the traditional Parmesan, but once you get used to it there is no way you will put cow’s milk cheese on your pasta. This vegetable Parmesan is really delicious and you can use it on all your preparations. I added in some sesame seeds (rich in calcium) and yeast powder (naturally rich in vitamins B1, B2, B5, B6, B9, PP, magnesium, zinc, phosphorus, protein and fiber, source of iron and vitamin B12).
- 1 cup of cashews
- 4 tablespoons yeast
- 1 pinch of pink Himalayan salt otherwise your usual salt
- 1 pinch of white pepper
- Add all the ingredients to a blender or a food processor
- Pulse and mix at regular intervals for a few seconds and not continuously. You must get a powder.
- Keep your Parmesan in a glass jar that you can close. Leave it in the fridge.
- To use on all dishes, instead of Parmesan!