If you love sushi you are going to love this recipe! This Vegan Sushi Sandwich recipe is little time consuming, but worth it at the end!
Vegan Sushi Sandwich
This Vegan Sushi Sandwich recipe is little time consuming, but worth it at the end!Print Pin Rate Email
- Marinate the tofu in the soy sauce and rice vinegar for a least 1 hour.
- Place the nori sheet on a flat surface.
- Spoon in a generous amount of the sushi rice to make a square shape the same size as the tofu.
- Add the lettuce and then the tofu.
- Add other the toppings of choice.
- Add another layer of rice and press down.
- Fold each side of the nori sheet to the center while holding together the filling.
- Fold the other side up while tucking in the sides.
- Flip over then slice with a sharp knife.
- Serve with tamari sauce.
Calories: 105kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1023mg | Potassium: 123mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 2758IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 76mg | Iron: 1mg
Vegan-ize any recipe!Grab our free vegan cheat sheet, packed with my favorite easy substitutions to make any recipe vegan.