This hearty Vegan "Vegetable" Noodle Soup recipe can help you use up your leftover vegetables and noodles—and it's just as tasty as its classic meat cousin.
I love soups because they are quick to prepare, they use a lot of leftovers (which reduces waste!), and they can be made in advance.
This hearty soup has all the qualities that I look for in a meal: tasty, comforting, nutritious, and especially quick to prepare. It's perfect for cooler days!
Vegan "Vegetable" Noodle Soup
This hearty Vegan "Vegetable" Noodle Soup recipe can help you use up your leftover vegetables and noodles—and it's just as tasty as its classic meat cousin.Print Pin Rate Email
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 carrot chopped into thin half moons
- 2 celery branch finely chopped
- ½ cup broccoli florets
- ½ cup cauliflower florets
- 1 zucchini chopped in half-moons
- 5 cups vegetable broth
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup fettuccini uncooked
- In a medium saucepan, add olive oil and cook onion, celery, and carrots for 5 minutes.
- Add vegetable broth, diced tomatoes, broccoli, cauliflower, bay leaf, and salt. Bring to a boil.
- Add the fettuccini. Reduce heat to medium and simmer 8 to 10 minutes, or until noodles are tender.
- Remove from heat. Remove the bay leaf and add the zucchini. Serve.
Calories: 326kcal | Carbohydrates: 58g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 50mg | Sodium: 1955mg | Potassium: 680mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 3591IU | Vitamin C: 38mg | Calcium: 88mg | Iron: 3mg
Vegan-ize any recipe!Grab our free vegan cheat sheet, packed with my favorite easy substitutions to make any recipe vegan.
Leave a Reply