Kale and Banana Smoothie
Mmm…I just love this simple smoothie starring kale and banana. It goes down so easy, and it’s especially good with frozen banana. Photos by Hannah Kaminsky.
Makes: Two 12-ounce servings
- 1 large banana (frozen if desired)
- 3 to 4 kale leaves (lacinato or curly)
- 3/4 cup vanilla nondairy milk (rice, hemp, or almond)
- 1/2 cup mango nectar
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds, optional
Combine all the ingredients in a high-speed blender and process until velvety smooth. Divide between two tumblers and serve at once.
- Here are more of VegKitchen’s recipes for green smoothies.