Kale and Banana Smoothie
Mmm…I just love this simple smoothie starring kale and banana. It goes down so easy, and I especially like it with frozen banana.
Makes: Two 12-ounce servings
- 1 large banana (frozen if desired)
- 3 to 4 kale leaves (lacinato or curly)
- 3/4 cup vanilla nondairy milk (rice, hemp, or almond)
- 1/2 cup mango nectar
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds, optional
Combine all the ingredients in a high-speed blender and process until velvety smooth. Divide between two tumblers and serve at once.
- Here are more of VegKitchen’s recipes for green smoothies.