This recipe for Balsamic and Herb Roasted Vegetable Salad may seem simple, but the taste of each vegetable is distinct—a festival of flavors in every bite!
Balsamic and Herb Roasted Vegetable Salad
This recipe for Balsamic and Herb Roasted Vegetable Salad may seem simple, but the taste of each vegetable is distinct—a festival of flavors in every bite!Print Pin Rate Email
- 4 tbsp + 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp + 1 tsp dried thyme
- 2 tsp + 1 tbsp dried marjoram
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 2 onions
- 2 potatoes
- 1 red pepper
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a large bowl, mix 4 tbsp oil, 2 tbsp thyme, and 2 tsp marjoram.
- Slice the sweet potatoes, onions, potatoes, and red pepper. Place in a bowl and cover with the olive oil mix; toss to coat.
- Spread vegetables on two baking sheets lined with parchment paper. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake the vegetables for 40 to 45 minutes or until vegetables are golden brown. Stir occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix the balsamic vinegar with the rest of the oil, thyme, and marjoram. Drizzle this oil mix on the vegetables when serving.
- Serve with quinoa.
Calories: 348kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 10g | Sodium: 75mg | Potassium: 1008mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 17136IU | Vitamin C: 71mg | Calcium: 80mg | Iron: 3mg
Vegan-ize any recipe!Grab our free vegan cheat sheet, packed with my favorite easy substitutions to make any recipe vegan.