Combining blueberries, raspberries or strawberries, and greens results in a burgundy beverage that’s as tasty is it is pretty. If you’re not using anything frozen in this, you may want to serve over a couple of ice cubes. Adapted from Wild About Greens.
Burgundy Berry Bliss Smoothie
Combining blueberries, raspberries or strawberries, and greens results in a burgundy beverage that’s as tasty is it is pretty.Print Pin Rate Email
- ½ cup blueberries fresh or frozen
- ½ cup raspberries or strawberries fresh or frozen
- 1 small banana or ½ large banana (pre-frozen if desired)
- 1 large collard green leaf highly recommended!, or two kale leaves
- 1 cup berry juice such as pomegranate
- 1 cup vanilla non-dairy milk
- Mint leaves for garnish optional
- Ice cubes for serving optional
- Combine all the ingredients in a high-speed blender. Process until completely smooth. Serve at once.
- If you serve over ice, you can stretch this to three 8-ounce servings.
Calories: 202kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 64mg | Potassium: 559mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 31g | Vitamin A: 839IU | Vitamin C: 39mg | Calcium: 200mg | Iron: 1mg
Vegan-ize any recipe!Grab our free vegan cheat sheet, packed with my favorite easy substitutions to make any recipe vegan.
- Here are more of VegKitchen’s recipes for green smoothies.
Leave a Reply