Chia pudding tastes great with a hint of chocolate, and fresh summer blackberries or blueberries dress it up. Serve this as a snack, dessert, or for breakfast.
Chocolate Chia Pudding with Blackberries or Blueberries
- 1 cup sweetened chocolate almond milk
- 1 cup sweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/3 cup white chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla or almond extract optional
- 1 cup or so fresh blackberries or blueberries
- Divide each type of almond milk evenly between two large tumblers.
- Divide the chia seeds and optional vanilla or almond extract between them as well.
- Refrigerate the filled tumblers. Give the mixture a good stir after about an hour to make sure the chia seeds are well distributed and don’t clump up.
- Then refrigerate for several hours longer, or overnight.
- Serve with the blackberries or blueberries to use as a topping, using them up as you go.
- Here are more recipes for using chia seeds.