These Healthy Vegan Rice Krispie Treats are so simple to make, and they taste so good. You will want to make this recipe again and again. They're like Rice Krispie treats, but healthier! In addition, you get 16 bars for a fraction of the price of a box at the grocery store. These Rice Krispie squares are light and crispy at the same time—perfect for your child's lunch box or your post-workout snack.
Healthy Vegan Rice Krispie Treats
- ⅓ cup almond butter
- ⅓ cup pure maple syrup
- 3 cups Rice Krispie cereal
- Line an 8-inch square baking pan with wax parchment paper. Set aside.
- Combine almond butter and maple syrup in a bowl and microwave for around 45 seconds or until the almond butter is melted. Mix well.
- Add cereal to almond butter mixture. Stir until well combined.
- Pour cereal mixture into the baking pan. Use a spoon to press down the mixture.
- Chill in the fridge for 3 hours.
- Remove and slice into 16 square treats.