I just love this simple smoothie starring kale and banana. It goes down so easy, and it's especially good with frozen banana. Photos by Hannah Kaminsky.
Kale and Banana Smoothie
- 1 large banana frozen if desired
- 3 to 4 kale leaves lacinato or curly
- ¾ cup vanilla nondairy milk rice, hemp, or almond
- ½ cup mango nectar
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds optional
- Combine all the ingredients in a high-speed blender and process until velvety smooth. Divide between two tumblers and serve at once.
- Here are more of VegKitchen’s recipes for green smoothies.