There is nothing like a recipe that can be made all in one pan. The Spanish have mastered the one-pan recipe technique with their incredible paellas—made without dirtying several dishes and pans. Try our simple One-Pan Spanish Vegan Paella recipe today!
One-Pan Spanish Vegan Paella
- Preheat the oven 375˚F.
- Julienne the pepper and carrot and slice the onion. Fry the vegetables and onion in the oil over high heat.
- Stir in the chopped garlic and add the paprika, parsley, and saffron. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the rice and vegetable broth. Cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add the artichokes and olives. Place the paella in the oven for 10 minutes; the rice must be cooked "al dente."
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.