This Simple Green Bean Salad recipe showcases fresh seasonal vegetables. It's perfect to make as a side dish for a barbecue night.
Simple Green Bean Salad
This Simple Green Bean Salad recipe showcases fresh seasonal vegetables. It's perfect to make as a side dish for a barbecue night.Print Pin Rate Email
- 1 lb green beans
- 25 cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1 bell pepper
- 3 French shallots finely chopped
- 50 mL olive oil
- 25 mL balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp honey
- ¼ cup fresh parsley
- salt and pepper
- Strain the beans and steam for about 6 minutes. Remove from heat and immerse in cold water to stop cooking. Drain.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes add them to the beans. Chop the pepper and shallots; add to the salad.
- Mix together all the remaining ingredients for the vinaigrette and pour over the salad.
- Mix and marinate in the refrigerator at least 1 hour before serving.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley.
Calories: 100kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 20mg | Potassium: 313mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 1276IU | Vitamin C: 41mg | Calcium: 35mg | Iron: 1mg
Vegan-ize any recipe!Grab our free vegan cheat sheet, packed with my favorite easy substitutions to make any recipe vegan.