This simple pumpkin bisque is warm, comforting, and packed with sweet and savory pumpkin flavors. It's the perfect soup for Fall!
If you’re in the mood for a savory, creamy soup, this easy pumpkin bisque is sure to hit the spot. It's the perfect Fall comfort food.
This pumpkin bisque is:
- Rich and creamy.
- Packed with curry flavor.
- Quick & easy to make in under 30 minutes.
- Vegan and vegetarian friendly.
And if you love this pumpkin soup, be sure to check out our other delicious vegan soup recipes, or these tasty ideas:
Recipe contributed by Jon Robertson and Robin Robertson, from Vegan Unplugged.
Easy Pumpkin Bisque
- Combine the pumpkin, curry powder, and brown sugar in a pot over medium heat.
- Whisk in the coconut milk a little at a time until smooth.
- Add the vegetable broth a little at a time, until you reach your desired consistency. You may not use the full cup. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Simmer the soup for 10 minutes to allow flavors to develop, stirring occasionally.
- Taste to adjust seasonings and serve hot, garnished with pumpkin seeds, if desired.