There are only advantages to preparing no-bake cookies. This recipe is ready in minutes, and you're guaranteed to end up with a perfect batch of vegan chocolate cookies—not too cooked or too soft. You will enjoy them even more this summer when you can prepare them without turning on your oven during hot weather.
Vegan No-Bake Chocolate Cookies
This recipe for Vegan No-Bake Chocolate Cookies is ready in minutes, and you're guaranteed to end up with a perfect batch of vegan chocolate cookies—not too cooked or too soft.Print Pin Rate Email
- ¾ creamy almond butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cups unsweetened coconut flakes
- ¼ cup cacao
- Prepare baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, add almond butter, vanilla extract, maple syrup, coconut flakes, and cacao. Combine until the mixture is smooth.
- Place a small ball of the mixture on the plate and press the ball slightly so as to form a circle.
- Place the baking sheet in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
Calories: 71kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 3mg | Potassium: 47mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 6mg | Iron: 1mg
Vegan-ize any recipe!Grab our free vegan cheat sheet, packed with my favorite easy substitutions to make any recipe vegan.
Leave a Reply