There are only advantages to preparing no-bake cookies. This recipe is ready in minutes, and you're guaranteed to end up with a perfect batch of vegan chocolate cookies—not too cooked or too soft. You will enjoy them even more this summer when you can prepare them without turning on your oven during hot weather.
- ¾ creamy almond butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cups unsweetened coconut flakes
- ¼ cup cacao
- Prepare baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, add almond butter, vanilla extract, maple syrup, coconut flakes, and cacao. Combine until the mixture is smooth.
- Place a small ball of the mixture on the plate and press the ball slightly so as to form a circle.
- Place the baking sheet in the freezer for about 30 minutes.