Get a healthy dose of vitamin C with this delectable mango, banana, orange juice in a combination that tastes like an intensely delicious creamsicle.
Makes 2 to 3 smoothies
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and coarsely chopped
(or about 1 1/2 cups organic frozen mango)
- 1/2 medium banana
- 1 cup orange or carrot-orange juice
- 1 cup vanilla nondairy milk (almond or other)
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds, optional
- Mint leaves for garnish, optional
- Enjoy more of VegKitchen’s fruit smoothies.
One Response to “Orange-Mango Smoothie”
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *