Parsley Salad or Veggie Dressing
Filled with vitamin-rich parsley, this herbal salad dressing is good on green salads as well as on steamed vegetables like cauliflower, potatoes, and squashes.
Makes: about 1 1/2 cups
- 1 cup firmly packed fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup safflower oil
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup peeled, seeded, and chopped cucumber
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon minced fresh dill, or 1 teaspoon dried
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
Place all ingredients in the container of a food processor. Process until all that remains of the parsley is tiny flakes. Refrigerate the unused portion in an airtight container and use it within a few days.
- See VegKitchen’s selection of Classic Salad Dressings.