This deliciously fresh salad is loaded with baby spinach, juicy blueberries, and creamy avocado. Yum!
This simple summer salad is just jam-packed with delicious ingredients - fresh baby spinach and mixed greens, zesty bell peppers, ripe blueberries, luscious avocadoes, and walnuts for a little crunch!
This spinach salad is:
- Ready in 10 minutes!
- Perfect for a light and healthy dinner.
- Great as a packable lunch - just put the dressing on the side.
- Vegan, Vegetarian, and Gluten-Free!
This has become one of my all time favorite vegan salads! And if you love it too, be sure to check out these other delicious ideas:
This recipe was adapted from Vegan Holiday Kitchen with permission. Photos by Susan Voisin.
Spinach Blueberry Avocado Salad
- 2 cups baby spinach or arugula
- 1 cup mixed baby salad greens
- 1 cup blueberries fresh
- 1 medium red bell pepper cut into short, narrow strips
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper cut into short, narrow strips
- ⅓ cup chopped toasted walnuts
- 2 avocadoes peeled and diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or as desired
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice or more, to taste
- Combine all the salad ingredients in a serving bowl and toss together.
- Cover and set aside until ready to serve, or serve at once!