This deliciously fresh salad is loaded with baby spinach, juicy blueberries, and creamy avocado. Yum!
This simple summer salad is just jam-packed with delicious ingredients - fresh baby spinach and mixed greens, zesty bell peppers, ripe blueberries, luscious avocadoes, and walnuts for a little crunch!
This spinach salad is:
- Ready in 10 minutes!
- Perfect for a light and healthy dinner.
- Great as a packable lunch - just put the dressing on the side.
- Vegan, Vegetarian, and Gluten-Free!
This has become one of my all time favorite vegan salads! And if you love it too, be sure to check out these other delicious ideas:
This recipe was adapted from Vegan Holiday Kitchen with permission. Photos by Susan Voisin.
Spinach Blueberry Avocado Salad
This deliciously fresh salad is loaded with baby spinach, juicy blueberries, and creamy avocado. Yum!Print Pin Rate Email
- 2 cups baby spinach or arugula
- 1 cup mixed baby salad greens
- 1 cup blueberries fresh
- 1 medium red bell pepper cut into short, narrow strips
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper cut into short, narrow strips
- ⅓ cup chopped toasted walnuts
- 2 avocadoes peeled and diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or as desired
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice or more, to taste
- Combine all the salad ingredients in a serving bowl and toss together.
- Cover and set aside until ready to serve, or serve at once!
Calories: 330kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 7g | Monounsaturated Fat: 16g | Sodium: 24mg | Potassium: 793mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 2680IU | Vitamin C: 116mg | Calcium: 46mg | Iron: 2mg
Vegan-ize any recipe!Grab our free vegan cheat sheet, packed with my favorite easy substitutions to make any recipe vegan.
Leave a Reply