Let’s change up breakfast! Exchange toast and cereal for quinoa—this Sweet Quinoa Breakfast Bowl recipe will give you plenty of energy to face your day.
Sweet Quinoa Breakfast Bowl
Exchange toast and cereal for quinoa—this Sweet Quinoa Breakfast Bowl recipe will give you plenty of energy to face your day.Print Pin Rate Email
- 2 cups cooked quinoa or ⅔ cup dry quinoa
- ¾ cup almond milk
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tbsp coconut flake
- fresh fruit of your choice
- Mix quinoa, milk, maple syrup, cinnamon, and salt in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Cook, stirring often, about 7 minutes. The mixture should be bubbling and the quinoa should have absorbed some of the milk.
- Place in a bowl and garnish with coconut and fruits.
- Add more maple syrup, if desired.
Calories: 306kcal | Carbohydrates: 54g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 157mg | Potassium: 378mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 10IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 169mg | Iron: 3mg
Vegan-ize any recipe!Grab our free vegan cheat sheet, packed with my favorite easy substitutions to make any recipe vegan.
Leave a Reply