Let’s change up breakfast! Exchange toast and cereal for quinoa—this Sweet Quinoa Breakfast Bowl recipe will give you plenty of energy to face your day.
- 2 cups cooked quinoa or 2/3 cup dry quinoa
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tbsp coconut flake
- fresh fruit of your choice
- Mix quinoa, milk, maple syrup, cinnamon, and salt in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Cook, stirring often, about 7 minutes. The mixture should be bubbling and the quinoa should have absorbed some of the milk.
- Place in a bowl and garnish with coconut and fruits.
- Add more maple syrup, if desired.