Whip up a batch of this Tahini-Yogurt Sauce whenever you want! In just a few minutes, this sauce is ready for whatever sandwich or snack you have in mind!
This cool sauce tastes great in pita sandwiches, over tempeh, and as a dip for raw vegetables. Get creative with the ways you use this sauce, especially since you only need a minute or two to make it!
How to Make Tahini-Yogurt Sauce
- Whisk all ingredients together.
- Serve or store up to 7 days.
Full directions for how to make Tahini-Yogurt Sauce are in the printable recipe card below.
Tahini-Yogurt Sauce FAQs
How can I use this sauce?
You can really get creative with the ways you use this sauce. Slather it on pita bread, spread it on tempeh, or even use it as a dip for veggies and falafel! Let us know what you've used it for in the comments.
Can I make a larger batch of this sauce?
You can easily double or triple this sauce recipe, but use good judgement. One batch of this recipe makes about 1 cup of sauce, and you really don't need much on a single sandwich or for a handful of snacks to dip.
Here are lots more recipes for simple sauces and such.
- ½ cup plain plant-based yogurt almond or coconut
- ¼ cup tahini
- 1 tsp grainy mustard
- 1 tbsp lemon juice to taste
- 1 tbsp fresh chives or scallions, minced
- 1 tsp horseradish optional
- Combine all the ingredients in a small bowl and whisk together until smooth.
- Transfer any unused portion to a tightly lidded container where it will keep in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Leave a Reply