Herbed Potato Salad
A summer classic, this tasty potato salad is a welcome addition to picnics and barbecues.
- 5 medium red-skinned potatoes, scrubbed, cooked, cooled, and diced
- 2 medium celery stalks, finely chopped
- 1 cup steamed fresh or thawed frozen green peas
- 1/2 cup minced green bell pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped black olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill
- 1 scallion, minced
- 2 tablespoons toasted sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup natural low-fat vinaigrette dressing
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and toss together thoroughly.
Cover and refrigerate until needed. Pack into a tightly lidded plastic container to transport.
- Go to Picnic Pleasures for a complete picnic menu and tips.
- See more of VegKitchen’s recipes for potato salads.
- Find more ways to make Special Occasions and Entertaining easier and healthier.
Print This Post