Olive Oil-Lemon Marinade
This basic marinade is excellent for grilling vegetables. The bit of lemon balances the fruity taste of the olive oil.
Makes: about 1/2 cup
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Juice of 1 to 1 1/2 lemons, to taste
- 1 teaspoon lemon thyme, if available
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
Combine all the ingredients in a small container. When brushing on vegetables, swirl the mixture around with the brush often to keep the oil and lemon combined.
- Here are lots more recipes for simple sauces and such.
- Find more recipes for grilling in VegKitchen’s The Vegan Barbecue.
- Find more ways to make Special Occasions and Entertaining easier and healthier.
Print This Post