This Asian-inspired salad is loaded with juicy mandarin oranges, crunchy jicama and almonds, and drizzled with a homemade sesame ginger dressing. Yum!
If you're craving something light and healthy, yet still packed with delicious flavor, this simple Mandarin Orange Salad is just the ticket.
This tasty salad is loaded with fresh greens and juicy mandarin oranges. Toss in some jicama and sprinkle with slivered almonds for the perfect crunch. And then drizzle it with a homemade sesame ginger dressing. Oh my!
This easy vegan dinner salad is:
- Simple to make with just a handful of ingredients.
- Ready in 10 minutes!
- Vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free.
This has become one of my all time favorite vegan salads. If you love it too, be sure to check out these other tasty ideas:
- Mixed Greens Salad with Beets
- Mango Lentil Salad with Cilantro Lime Dressing
- Beet, Cucumber, and Orange Dressing
Photos by Evan Atlas.
Mandarin Orange Salad
Sesame Ginger Dressing
- Combine all the ingredients in a serving bowl and toss together.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine all salad dressing ingredients. Whisk to combine.
- Drizzle dressing over salad and toss to coat. Serve.