As a change of pace from the classic strawberry-banana combo, try this easy chocolate raspberry banana smoothie. Use frozen raspberries any time of year (keep them frozen for a frosty treat!) and fresh raspberries whenever possible. This makes about two 12-ounce smoothies.
Chocolate Raspberry Banana Smoothie
As a change of pace from the classic strawberry-banana combo, try this easy chocolate raspberry banana smoothie.Print Pin Rate Email
- 1 large banana frozen ahead of time if desired
- 1 heaping cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup chocolate almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract optional
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds optional
- A few ice cubes optional
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and process until smoothly pureed. For a thinner smoothie or more servings, add more almond milk. Serve at once.
Calories: 163kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 163mg | Potassium: 216mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 116IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 174mg | Iron: 2mg
Vegan-ize any recipe!Grab our free vegan cheat sheet, packed with my favorite easy substitutions to make any recipe vegan.
- Enjoy more of VegKitchen's fruit smoothies.
- Here are recipes for summer smoothies.
Leave a Reply