With this green smoothie bowl recipe you will find the perfect balance between a healthy breakfast that keeps you from snacking between meals and a delicious breakfast that is absolutely tasty!
The idea of a green smoothie bowl is to mix together a variety of greens and super foods to boost the nutrition of the smoothie. The green smoothie allows you to get a head start on your daily intake of fruits and vegetables. Because the consistency is so thick, you can eat it with a spoon. Don't forget to sprinkle all sorts of ingredients on top, to vary the textures and flavors!
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 1
- 1 banana
- 1 avocado
- 1 handful of young spinach leaves
- ½ lime
- 1 tablespoon of cashew puree
- ¼ cup of rice milk
- 1 tablespoon blueberries
- 1 tablespoon raspberries
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- The day before, peel the banana, cut it, and place it in the freezer.
- The next day, peel the avocado and cut the flesh into pieces. Rinse the spinach leaves.
- Place the banana, avocado, spinach leaves, lime juice, cashews, and rice milk in the blender jar.
- Blend the preparation until it is homogeneous.
- Serve the banana and avocado mixture in a bowl and sprinkle with hemp seeds, blueberries, and strawberries.