This Asian-inspired salad is loaded with fresh spinach, baby corn, and juicy mandarin oranges for loads of delicious flavor! It's simple to throw together, and vegan friendly too.
Sometimes I need a break from big, heavy meals and just crave something light and refreshing. On those days - a big bowl of salad is just the trick.
This crisp and refreshing Spinach and Baby Corn Salad is a real treat. It's packed with nutritious veggies, protein packed spinach, and is all tossed in a delicious homemade citrus vinaigrette dressing.
This spinach and baby corn salad is:
- Quick and easy to make in just 15 minutes!
- Totally delicious.
- Vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free.
It makes a wonderful light dinner all on its own. Or it can be the perfect starter for a hearty vegan stir fry or Asian noodle dish.
If you love this salad, be sure to check out these other delicious vegan ideas:
- Healthy & Delicious Spinach Recipes
- Mango Lentil Salad with Cilantro Dressing
- Spinach Blueberry Avocado Salad
- 50+ Healthy Vegan Dinner Recipes
Spinach Baby Corn Salad
- 4 ounces baby spinach leaves
- 15 ounces canned baby corn drained
- 1 cup daikon radish or white turnip, cut into matchsticks
- 1 cup carrots pre-grated or thinly sliced
- 3 mandarin oranges sectioned, canned or jarred is fine
- 2 scallions thinly sliced
- ¼ cup toasted slivered almonds
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons lemon or lime juice or more, to taste
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons orange juice preferably fresh
- 2 teaspoons agave nectar
- Combine the salad ingredients in a serving bowl and toss together.
- Combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and stir together.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad just before serving and toss well.
Leave a Reply