If you're looking for easy, tasty, and healthy vegan spinach recipes, look no further! Among the dark, leafy greens, spinach is among the quickest to cook (or you don’t have to cook it at all), and perhaps the most versatile. Learn more about the benefits of this leafy wonder, as well as some tips, in Spinach: A Powerhouse Veggie. Here's VegKitchen's wide array of vegan spinach recipes.
- Brown Rice and White Beans with Shiitakes and Spinach
- Spinach, Broccoli, and Tomato Scrambled Tofu
- BBQ-Flavored White Beans with Sausage and Spinach
- Lentils with Spinach and Dried Tomatoes
- Big Quesadillas with Refried Beans, Spinach, and Avocado
- Black-Eyed Peas with Spinach and Herbs
- Spinach, Leek, and Potato Matzo Gratin
- Wild Rice Pilaf with Spinach and Almonds
- Spinach-Mushroom Lasagna
- Mixed Olives and Spinach Pizza
- White Pizza with Asparagus and Spinach
- West African Spinach with Spicy Peanut Sauce
- Curried Lentils with Spinach
- Polenta with Black Beans and Spinach
Pasta & Noodles
- Udon Noodles with Spinach-Miso Pesto
- Curried Pasta with Spinach and Lentils
- Pasta with Spinach, Chickpeas, and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- Pasta Twists with Cauliflower and Spinach
- Fresh Chinese Noodles with Mixed Mushrooms and Spinach
Sandwiches, Burgers, Wraps
- Hummus, Avocado, and Baby Spinach Sandwich
- Mushroom, Spinach, and Cheddar Wraps
- White Bean and Spinach Burgers
Sides & Appetizers
- Mediterranean Spinach with Pine Nuts and Raisins
- Simple Spinach Rice
- Spinach and Arugula Strudel
- Contemporary Creamed Spinach
- Pink Bean, Quinoa, and Spinach Soup
- Curried Spinach and Chickpea Soup with Fine Noodles
- Red Lentil Soup with Spinach and Arugula
- Asparagus with Spinach Soup with Wild Rice and Mushrooms
- Greek-Flavored Spinach and Orzo Soup
Pesto & Spreads
- Spinach or Arugula and Miso Pesto
- Spinach and Basil Pesto
- Spinach and Cucumber Spread
- Chickpea, Avocado, and Spinach Spread
- Spinach, Orange, and Red Cabbage Salad
- Spinach, Artichoke, and Chickpea Salad
- Citrus-Flavored Spinach and Baby Corn Salad
- Fruity Spinach Salad
- Spinach and Apple Smoothie
- Spinach, Sprouts, and Pineapple Smoothie
- Ginger, Pear, and Spinach Shake
- Spinach Piña Colada Smoothie
Noreen Robinson says
Your recipes look wonderful. Will definitely try them. I am busy with chemo and know spinach is very good.
from very hot South Africa
Noreen, thanks so much for your kind comment. I wish you all the best in your treatment. And yes, I do hope that spinach as well as lots of other green foods will assist in your full recovery!
Just watched Joe Cross's documentary on TV, so now the whole fam is doing the juicing! Thank you so much for the recipes. Can I share on my blog?
Of course, Linda. Just provide a link back to VegKitchen. Thanks!
Definitely- will always provide a link back!!
Thank you for this information … I love food 😉 and I'll be happy when someone teaches me a new way of making healthy food.
vegan starseed says
I love vegans! Bless you all.
Ur recipes are amazing.. Can't wait to try them.. My daughter ll never know, now on , I ll feed her spinach