This Dreamy Tahini Dressing is savory, creamy, and absolutely delicious with everything. And since this sauce is homemade, you can adjust it to your taste.
Keep this sauce as is for slathering on sandwiches and burgers. Alternatively, you can thin it out with a little water to make a creamy salad dressing.
How to Make Dreamy Tahini Dressing
- Blend together all ingredients in a food processor.
- Season dressing to your taste.
Full directions for how to make Dreamy Tahini Dressing are in the printable recipe card below.
Dreamy Tahini Dressing FAQs
How long will this dressing last?
You can store this dressing in the fridge for at least a week. However, it tastes best fresh. The best option is to just whip up a small batch whenever you need some.
What are some other good tahini recipes?
- Chickpea Mushroom Soup with Tahini
- Baked Falafel with Smoky Tahini Dressing
- Sweet Potatoes Stuffed with Spicy Chickpeas and Tahini
- Tahini Pasta
- Whole Roasted Cauliflower with Tahini Sauce
- Buckwheat Pancakes with Tahini Veggie Slaw
- Falafel Salad with Tahini Dressing
- Dilled Miso-Tahini Dip
- Cinnamon-Tahini Cookies
See VegKitchen’s selection of Classic Salad Dressings.
Dreamy Tahini Dressing
- ½ cup tahini
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup water
- ½ clove garlic
- 2 tsp fresh Italian parsley chopped
- 2 tsp fresh mint chopped
- 1 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch smoked paprika
- salt and pepper
- In a food processor or blender, combine the tahini, lemon juice, water, garlic, parsley, mint, oil, and paprika, and puree until smooth.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Excerpted with permission from The Sexy Vegan Cookbook: Extraordinary Food from an Ordinary Dude* ©2012 by Brian Patton. Published with permission of New World Library.
*This post contains affiliate links. If the product is purchased by linking through this review, VegKitchen receives a modest commission, which helps maintain our site and helps it to continue growing!