This no-chop power greens salad is the ultimate salad recipe! It's loaded with healthy ingredients and easy to throw together in just 5 minutes. Plus it's vegan and vegetarian friendly too.
Is this you: Are you someone who vows to eat more salad? Are you always promising yourself that you'll do better at eating some fresh raw foods with lunch or dinner?
Making a simple salad isn’t a big deal most of the time, but there are times when chopping a bunch of veggies can be less than appealing — whether you’re hurrying to pack your lunch or coming home tired after a long day.
Our no-chop power greens salad comes to the rescue!
There’s nothing to it other than layering a few veggies (and seeds) that need no prep at all. And it’s easy on the eyes, too.
With this salad, there’s also no need to measure. Use as much as you need to make one salad or two, or more.
It doesn't get any simpler than that!
I love to simply drizzle my salad with a bit of extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar. But you can also opt to use your own favorite dressing - this sesame ginger dressing is a great choice!
This no-chop power greens salad is:
- Easy to throw together in just 5 minutes!
- Versatile - use just about any greens, nuts, veggies, or seeds.
More Vegan Recipes
If you love this power green salad, be sure to check out these other tasty ideas:
- Mango Lentil Salad with Cilantro Lime Dressing
- Mixed Greens Salad with Beets
- 50 Healthy Vegan Dinner Recipes
- Miso Power Bowls
No-Chop Power Greens Salad
- 2 cups Baby power greens mix see note
- ½ cup carrots pre-grated
- ½ pint cherry tomatoes or grape tomatoes, yellow or red
- ⅓ cup pitted olives black or green
- ¼ cup sunflower or pumpkin seeds
- oil and balsamic vinegar or your favorite salad dressing
- For each salad, layer the greens, carrots, tomatoes, olives, and seeds on a plate or in a shallow bowl.
- As mentioned, there is really no need to measure! Just use as much or as little of each ingredient as you’d like.
- Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar, or top it with your own favorite salad dressing.