Dreamy Tahini Dressing
Keep it as is for slathering on sandwiches and burgers, or thin it out with a little water for a creamy salad dressing. Excerpted with permission from The Sexy Vegan Cookbook: Extraordinary Food from an Ordinary Dude ©2012 by Brian Patton. Published with permission of New World Library.
Makes: 1½ cups
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 clove garlic
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh mint
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Pinch of smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper
In a food processor or blender, combine the tahini, lemon juice, water, garlic, parsley, mint, oil, and paprika, and puree until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- See VegKitchen’s selection of Classic Salad Dressings.