This page is kind of a catch-all of articles and posts on living the good (vegan) life — saving the earth, a great vegan app, social situations, pairing wines with plant-based foods, documentaries, and more. Learn and enjoy!
Vegan Dining with Wine
Ecology and Economy
- The Role of Eating Animals in Climate Change
- Cheap Eats for Tough Times
- Nourishing the Planet One Person at a Time
- Local Foods: From Fad to Force and What it Means
- Can Vegetarianism Save the Planet?
Profiles, Interviews, and other Media
- Cowspiracy: The Sustainabilty Secret
- 5 Animal Advocacy Documentaries You Should See
- Meditation and Veganism: Making the Connection
— plus a Q & A with Russell Simmons
- The Vegucation of Marisa Miller
- Victoria Moran, Hanging Out at the Intersection of Magic and Main Street
- (Vegan) Holiday Party with Nava Atlas
- Interview with Mimi Kirk, author of Live Raw
More Interesting and Useful Food for Thought
- Veganism Beyond the Plate
- Plant-Based, Plant-Sourced, Plant Strong ™, Total Vegetarian, or Vegan?
- Vegan Delish Recipe App for iPhone and iPad
- How to Start a Dinner Club
- You’re Vegan, He or She Isn’t: Desirable Qualities in a Potential Partner
- Vegan Issues to Discuss for a Long-Term Relationship
- The High-Performance Vegan Athlete: It is possible!
- Mixed Dietary Preferences — Vegan, Veg, Non-Vegan — in Families
- NYC — The Vegan City That Never Sleeps
- Vegetarian & Vegan Restaurants Trending in Warsaw