This salad consists only of oven roasted vegetables seasoned with a light vinaigrette. This recipe may seem simple, but the taste of each vegetable is distinct—a festival of flavors in every bite!
Balsamic & Herb Roasted Vegetable Salad
- 4 tbsp + 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp + 1 tsp dried thyme
- 2 tsp + 1 tbsp dried marjoram
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 2 onions
- 2 potatoes
- 1 red pepper
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- In a large bowl, mix 4 tbsp oil, 2 tbsp thyme, and 2 tsp marjoram.
- Slice the sweet potatoes, onions, potatoes, and red pepper. Place in a bowl and cover with the olive oil mix; toss to coat.
- Spread vegetables on two baking sheets lined with parchment paper. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake the vegetables for 40 to 45 minutes or until vegetables are golden brown. Stir occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix the balsamic vinegar with the rest of the oil, thyme, and marjoram. Drizzle this oil mix on the vegetables when serving.
- Serve with quinoa.