Peaches and “Cream” Smoothie
Here’s a filling peach smoothie with a subtle, mellow flavor from coconut yogurt. Use only lush, ripe summer peaches or nectarines for this refreshing treat.
Serves: 2 to 3
- 2 cups coarsely chopped, lush ripe peaches or nectarines
- 6-ounce container vanilla coconut yogurt
- 1 cup organic apricot nectar or tropical juice blend
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar or maple syrup or to taste, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger, optional
- 1/2 cup crushed ice, optional
Combine all the ingredients in a food processor or blender and process until smoothly pureed. Or, place in a container and process with an immersion blender.
Adjust consistency with more liquid if desired. Serve at once in tall glasses.
- Here are more recipes for summer smoothies.